Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 24 and Apr 26. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Wheelchair88's PW-4x4Q All-Terrain Power Chair has a 4-wheel drive system that can handle difficult terrain, including steep slopes, snow, sandy beaches, muddy or bumpy roads, and more.
It has a unique gyro balance system, to enable stair-climbing. It can often be frustrating when you face bumps, curbs, and a few steps in daily life, however, this All-Terrain beast allows you to explore your adventurous mind. Let the PW-4x4Q help you to overcome places that you didn’t dare go to.
There are lots of obstacles outside, especially if you are active and enjoy outdoor activities. The PW-4x4Q is an all-terrain power chair that helps you overcome most environments that you might encounter (steps, snow, steep slopes, sandy beach, muddy or bumpy roads, etc.). With this stair-climbing power chair, you can go out next winter without worries.
- Gyro system that automatically adjusts the seat angle while climbing stairs or slopes, allowing your body to maintain an upright position
- 4WD (4 wheel drive) mode for all-terrain and stair-climbing purposes
- Power saving mode to use the 5th wheel + the 2 front wheels for flat surface environments (runs on 3 wheels only)
- The 5th wheel can be lowered down to operate together with the 2 front wheels in order to save electricity
- Assuming the user is 165 lbs, it can travel up to 15 miles with 3 wheels, and 11 miles with 4WD
- It can climb up and down the stairs as high as 6″ at 25 degrees
- Top driving speed is 4.35 mph
- Li-ion Batteries (more durable and efficient vs the traditional Lead Acid Batteries)
- Able to make a 360° U-turn on the spot, with a turning radius of only 19.2″
- Front, rear, and side LED lights are equipped for high visibility while driving on the road at night
- Adjustable armrest width
- Racing car seat design with contoured memory foam
- Power tilt-in-space seat for more comfort
- Raisable armrests are height adjustable
- FREE Standard Shipping
|Max speed||4.35 mph|
|Weight with batteries||315 lbs|
|Max Load Capacity||330 lbs|
|Seat Width||20″(front) and 18″ (rear section)|
|Seat Height (Front) from ground||25″|
|Seat height (Back) from ground||24″|
|Width between armrests (adjustable)||19.6″, 23.2″|
|Footrest to seat (adjustable)||13″~16.9″|
|Turning Radius||360° U-turn on the spot, with a turning radius of 19.2″|
|Size with standard wheel||47.2″ x 29.5″ x 42″|
|Max distance per full charge||11 ~ 15 miles|
|Charging time||8 hours|
|Max slope capability||30°|
|Max Step Height Capability||5.9"|
|Step climbable angle||25°|
|Batteries||Lithium Battery LiFePO4|
|Level rack motor||300W x 1 pcs|
|Driving motor||750W x 2 pcs|
|Standard Wheel Size||15.5″|
|Large Wheel (Optional)||16.5″|
|Drive Type||Four-wheel drive|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the 29.5″ width the smallest, or do you have thinner wheels? Does it fit on an AMS van ramp?
Yes, the 29.5" width is the smallest. The optional wider tires will add 2" to the total width.
It will fit on an AMS van ramp as long as the ramp is wide enough and the entry opening is tall enough to accommodate its 47.2" height.
Can this chair be controlled by caregiver
There are two ways in which a caregiver can control this chair.
1) Through the attendant seat attached to the back at an additional cost. Sample photo below. Red color not available.
2) By detaching the controller and having a caregiver walk next to it.