Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 15 and Dec 18. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the Continental United States. Please call for shipping estimates to other locations.
The Foldawheel PW-999UL is the lightest power wheelchair in the world and travels up to 16 miles on a full charge! As the lightest and most compact power wheelchair on the market, it has been recognized as the most reliable power wheelchair for sale.
The Foldawheel PW-999UL comes standard with 2 batteries + 2-year international warranty. Wheelchair88 has more than 10,000 happy users worldwide with phenomenal product quality and after-sales service.
It will Open/Fold in just 1 second and fit easily into the trunk of a small car. Users can easily open/fold the power chair in seating or standing position. It will also stand upright by itself after folded and it can be rolled on its wheels.
The Foldawheel PW-999UL weighs only 45 lbs. without the batteries. It comes with 2 soft pack polymer Li-ion battery cells, which are safer and more durable than traditional power wheelchair batteries. As each battery weighs just over 3 lbs., the total weight of this power wheelchair is only 52 lbs. The battery packs are hidden inside the support panels on the sides and are easy to pull out.
High-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy frame is stronger, safer, and more durable than steel, making this not only the lightest power wheelchair in the world but one of the strongest and sturdiest. There are 2 powerful, brushless motors that produce higher torque and more energy-savings compared to the traditional brush motors.
This power wheelchair comes with the latest joystick controller. It is smaller and easier to control. It has 5-speed controls and the joystick serves as the accelerator, maxing out at 4 mph. Users can remove it conveniently with the detachable cable system, which comes in handy when traveling and checking the power chair as luggage at the airport.
- Total weight of 52 lbs.
- 16-mile range on a full charge
- Only 23.5" wide for movement through narrow passages
- Air-Breeze seat cushion and backrest cover allowing better airflow
- Detachable seat cushion and backrest cover
- Comes standard with 2 soft pack polymer Li-ion batteries
- Unique, inward folding footrest that is very strong
- Armrests raise to allow users to get closer to tables and for easier transfer to other surfaces
- Patented anti-tilt support and hydraulic system
- Weight capacity of 220 lbs.
- 2-year Global Warranty (doesn't matter where you travel to)
- Storage bag for underneath the seat
- Certified smart charger (100V-230V) that can be used anywhere in the world
- FREE Standard Shipping
|Frame Material||Aircraft Quality Aluminum Alloy|
|Drive Type||Rear-wheel Drive|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs.
|Seat to Floor Height||20"|
|Folded Size (LxWxH)||13" x 23.2" x 28.3"|
||52 lbs. w/ batteries
|Motor||(2) 150W, Brushless motors|
||7" Solid, Flat-free
||8" Solid, Flat-free
||Soft Pack Polymer Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Battery Weight||3.3 lbs.
|Range Up To||16 miles|
|Charge Time from Empty||8 hours (for 2 batteries)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.