Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 07 and Jul 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the Continental United States. Please call for shipping estimates to other locations.
The Vision Sport is a true center wheel drive power chair with six wheels on the ground at all times. This along with a robust suspension allows the Vision Sport to handle diverse terrain. This model comes with a power seat lift.
The standard Vision Sport comes with the LiNX controller that allows for easy Bluetooth diagnostics and programming. The contoured semi-recline high back seat is not only stylish with contrasting stitching but is comfortable for all-day use.
- Mid-wheel drive design delivers outstanding maneuverability in tight, compact spaces and a smooth stable ride both indoors and outdoors even over rough terrain
- Height and width adjustable armrest, semi-reclining backrest with a height-adjustable seat
- Footplate is rated to hold 250 lbs and rear casters will not tip
- Dual in-line motors for enhanced efficiency, torque, range and performance
- Swing-Away Joystick
- Lap Belt (Standard with chair)
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||5 mph|
|Per-Range Charge||up to 18 miles
|Batteries||12V/U1 x 2pcs|
|Motor||DC 24V, 160W|
|Drive Wheels||10" solid tires|
|Casters||6" front and rear solid tires|
|Brakes||Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this wheelchair use the Dynamic LiNX controller?
The Merits Vision Sport P326D uses the Dynamic Shark controller and has a seat that can elevate 7.5 inches.
The Merits Vision Sport P326A (https://mpowerchairs.com/products/merits-vision-sport-power-wheelchair-p326a) uses the Dynamic LiNX controller and does not have an elevating seat.
Does the back of chair recline back?
The back of the chair can manually be reclined up to 135 degrees.