Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 15 and Dec 18. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the Continental United States. Please call for shipping estimates to other locations.
The Karman XO-202 Power Wheelchair with Stand-Up Wheelchair feature offers many health benefits previously unavailable to those in a wheelchair.
This model features a companion controller.
By putting the body in a standing position, the chair provides users with better blood circulation, kidney and bladder functioning, as well as muscle tone.
In addition, the ability to place wheelchair-bound persons in a standing position reduces muscle contracture and bone decalcification, thereby reducing the risk of osteoporosis. The chair features a comfortable seat and back gel cushions, along with height and angle adjustable footrests. The chair runs off of 2 (12V) batteries and has a 25-mile range, and the armrests are rotating, concave, and feature the controller on the right end.
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back Concave Armrests w/ SHARK II
- New motor launch by Lloyd Actuator / Motor
- Adjustable Footrest Height & Angle
- 2-3” Memory Foam Cushion Back and Seat
- Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Motor: DC24V, 320W
- 8” Front Flat Free Caster
- 14″ Rear Flat Free Rear Wheels
- Range per Charge: ~25 Miles
- Easy To Use Remote For Drive & Stand
- Knee Support, Safety Belt, Chest Support & Leg Strap
- Weight Only: 110 lbs. w/o Battery
- Flat Free Rear Wheels & Front Wheels
- Maximum Speed: 5 Mph (Moving slowly is recommended while standing)
- Battery: 12V/36AH x 2pcs
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||19 inch., 20 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8.5 inch.|
|Seat Height||25 inch.|
|Back Height||19 inch.|
|Overall Height||40 inch. (30 inch when back folded)|
|Overall Width||25 inch., 26 1/2 inch.|
|Overall Length||42 inch.|
|Turning Radius||25 degrees|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||48 x 40 x 31 (260 lbs via LTL)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.