Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 11 and Mar 13. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Tranzit Go is a revolutionary foldable Power Wheelchair designed to improve the lives of users globally. A foldable and lightweight frame allows for users to be completely independent, and use the chair both indoors and outdoors.
Weighing only 56 pounds with the best Li-Ion battery, the Tranzit Go is easy to fold, pickup, stow, and Go!
The Tranzit Go design was inspired by the lack of lightweight power wheelchairs available in the market. Derived from our 25 years of manufacturing mobility products, the Tranzit Go remains synonymous with Karman Healthcare’s highly held quality standards, innovation, and practicality for users on a daily basis.
The best raw materials and components were sourced to truly create a lightweight, and functional everyday power wheelchair. Featuring a standard 15-mile driving range, the high-quality Lithium-Ion batteries are lightweight and can be removed from the chair to shed even further weight.
- Weighs only 56 lbs (without battery)
- Folding and Lightweight Frame
- Padded Seat and Padded Backrest
- Flip-Up Footplate
- Storage Pouch Under Seat
- Padded Flip Back Armrest
- 8″ x 1.5″ Solid Polyurethane Front Caster
- 12.5″ x 2″ Solid Polyurethane Rear Caster
- Folded Dimensions: 25 x 14 x 32 inches
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- Removable Joystick (mounted left or right side)
- Weight with One Battery only: 59 lbs
- Turning Radius: 35″
- Maximum Obstruction Height: 1.20"
- Maximum Gradient Slope: 8 degrees
- Maximum Speed: 3.75 mph
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.